Friday, May 3, 2013

Avocados & Dog Hair, How They Go Together

Hello All!  
Avocados and dog hair don't really go together at all, but I am going to write about each of them separately, so they are being forced to be together in this blog.  My friend was asking me the best way to get dog hair off the couch. You can take the sticky rollers all you want, but you aren't going to get very far. They loose their stickiness fast, and you are going to go through about 20 of them before they actually get the job done. So....I made her try the rubber glove technique. You basically take the rubber gloves for house cleaning and you rub it all over the couch. The static electricity makes the dog hair clump together, which makes it an easy removal from the couch. If you then need to use the vacuum or the sticky rollers you will get a lot farther. 

Here is a picture to prove her hard work and success:
That's Lily the dog. She is going to be famous now!

This is the website that I originally got the idea from.  Followed by a website the suggested a much less effective way to clean dog hair off surfaces; if interested: Not as good.

Onto the avocados!!! This is a very Pinterest thing, but it was sent to me and now I use it when I go grocery shopping to buy avocados. For the record, I only buy them for my worms. Who am I kidding, but they definitely are an enabler to my addiction. Look at the picture below and then you will be a ripe avocado expert!


No comments:

Post a Comment