Sunday, April 14, 2013

How to Crochet a Hat!

For Real, How to Crochet a HAT!!! 
I first learned how to crochet and the only thing that I was making were scarves which are pretty straight forward and you can only give them to so many people before everyone you know is wearing your scarves.  This winter I made it a goal to learn how to finally do something else. I never really learned how to 'read' patterns because I was taught by my grandma who just showed me how to do it, so I am now a visual learner. I, therefore, looked up videos of how to make a winter hat. 

There were a couple videos on you tube, but I found this lady who seemed to be very helpful, and went very slow so you are able to catch onto what you had to do.   She also had several videos on the different rows, and final rim of the hat.


When you go to you tube you will see all of her videos on how to complete a hat. 


Basically now everyone has a hat, and I am going to have to learn how to make something else to give to everyone next year! I bet they can't wait.......

Happy crocheting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment